Master of Science with a Major in Criminal Justice
The Master of Science with a major in Criminal Justice is a 36-semester hour program designed for practitioners already in the field or in military service and others that are seeking to improve their credentials and knowledge base for professional advancement. The focus of the program is on international crime and justice. The program facilitates an academic understanding of the intricate links between political, international, and social systems, and criminal behavior.
Level of Online Program Delivery
100% Online, No Attendance Requirements
Baccalaureate from a regionally accredited, four-year institution with at least a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (4.0 scale) calculated in accordance with Graduate Admissions procedures.
- Have completed with a grade of C or higher one undergraduate basic statistics course.
- Have completed with a grade of C or higher one undergraduate research methodology course.
- Required Supplemental Documents
- Three UNG recommendation forms.
- One-two page, single-spaced letter of intent specifying the applicant's interest in the program, professional motivation to advance in the field of criminal justice, and the academic background.
- Current professional resume.
Area of Study
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges