Specialist of Education in Instructional Technology - Advanced Track
Today's educational technology leaders are known by many different titles such as Technology Director, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO). No matter the title, educational technology leaders have dual leadership roles--both instructional and technical--and according to CoSN, these roles encompass a broad range of skills including:
- creating a vision for the role of technology;
- implementing strategic planning and policy development;
- having an understanding of teaching and learning, assessment, and professional development;
- managing technology and support resources;
- and possessing the political and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all stakeholders.
The Ed.S. in Instructional Tech