Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Educator
Georgia College School of Nursing offers a number of options for BSN prepared nurses who are seeking to further their career. Our programs are offered in a fully online format with minimal face to face on campus requirements during the program. Students completing the MSN degree have opportunities encompassing management, administration, teaching and advanced practice clinical positions throughout Georgia and the nation.
Our Master of Science in Nursing degree offers concentrations in Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP), Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM), and Nurse Educator (NE). Post-Master's certificates in these concentrations are also offered for MSN prepared nurses seeking certification.
- BSN degree from accredited institution
- Unencumbered RN licensure
- One year of clinical practice
- Official transcripts indicating a GPA of at least 2.75 for last 60 hours of undergraduate/graduate work
- Interview required
- Clinical rotations must be completed in State of Georgia
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Statement of Professional Goals
- Writing Exercise
- 3 Letters of References
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing