Master of Science in Nursing
Augusta University offers a Master of Science in Nursing degree with a concentration in Clinical Nurse Leader for individuals who currently hold a Bachelor's degree in Nursing. This fully online program has full-time and part-time options. Graduates of this program are eligible to take the Clinical Nurse Leader Certification exam offered by AACN.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited program and an accredited college or university
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale (cumulative) and a minimum overall graduate GPA of 2.80 on a 4.0 scale if applicable.
Note: Applicants who earned less than a “C” in two or more courses in their Nursing
program will not be considered for admission.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary education
- An official, professional course-by-course evaluation (based on official transcripts and documents) is required for all foreign educational transcripts and documents from one of the following three credentials evaluation services: Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., World Education Services (WES), Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE). Official transcript evaluations based on unofficial transcript, documents or copies will not fulfill this requirement.
- Proof of unrestricted Georgia RN license is required prior to enrollment
- 1000 hours of clinical practice in the last four years OR have graduated from an accredited BSN program within the last four years
- Current BCLS/CPR certification
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation- Email addresses for three references will be entered on NursingCAS application
- If applicable, TOEFL score of 55 paper-based, 213 computer-based or 79 internet-based For more information, visit http://www.augusta.edu/admissi...
- Personal interview
- Essay addressing experience and CNL role (included on application)
- The following prerequisite must be completed before beginning the program:
- Statistics (3 credits)
Prerequisite courses do NOT have to be completed to apply.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education