Master of Business Administration - (Georgia WebMBA)
The Georgia WebMBA Is Your Learning Portal to the Master of Business Administration. The program is ranked among top regionally and professionally accredited online MBA programs nation-wide. The program offers qualified and highly motivated professionals the opportunity to earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with little interruption to their work and personal lives. Associates benefit from the same rigor and commitment to quality as traditional campus programs. Associates from a range of professions and industries choose the WebMBA for its accreditation, quality, and fit with their busy lifestyles.
ONLINE MBA REGULAR ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Online Application Form ($50 fee)
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores*. Our school code is 5253. For more information about the GMAT, go to http://www.gmac.com and/or http://www.mba.com/mba/ Applicants can request a waiver of the GMAT requirement based on outstanding prior academic performance and/or professional experience.
- One transcript from each college or university attended*
- Resume that includes the following: (a) academic GPA, (b) at minimum two years of professional work experience, and (c) awards, honors, extracurricular activities, etc.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores*
- *International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service and must be a course by course evaluation and include a GPA.(www.naces.org)
*Un... test scores and transcripts (one per institution attended) are permitted for the application process. Official documents must be submitted prior to matriculation if offered admission."