Post-Baccalaureate Certificate In Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Education
Georgia State’s graduate certificate in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education is 100 percent online and will help expand your STEM content knowledge in implementing standards-aligned and project-based curricula at the middle and secondary school levels.
Because we know you are being asked to integrate more STEM content into your curriculum, we have designed this post-baccalaureate certificate to help you:
- Understand more about students from diverse backgrounds
- Explore issues of justice and equity in STEM classrooms
- Expand your STEM knowledge through research and community-engaged scholarship
- Network with educators around the nation who are from the varied STEM disciplines
- Develop new digital teaching and learning techniques to better reach your students
The STEM Education certificate will help teachers develop science, mathematical and digital literacies and equip them with tools to better teach their students.
Level of Online Program Delivery
100% Online, No Attendance Requirements
When applying to the STEM Education Certificate program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online application
- Application fee of $50
- Goals statement (upload with the application) – must indicate the specific area of interest
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Proof of teaching certificate
- Official transcript(s): Undergraduate degree in a STEM content area with minimum 2.5 GPA required for admission consideration or applicants should have equivalent course work in a STEM field at the 3000/4000 level
Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302
Area of Study
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges