Master of Science with Major in Educational Research
Our Master of Science in Educational Research is an online program that will give you the skills you need to conduct research and evaluate programs and policies. The program involves the study of quantitative and qualitative research methods as they are applied to the systematic study of education.
A major in educational research allows you to have a concentration in statistics, measurement, program evaluation, survey research, computer applications, qualitative research, institutional research, or policy research. Graduates of this program find employment in research units housed in educational agencies (for example: local education agencies, state boards of education), non-profits, and private employers who seek to improve their research capacity.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- GRE scores: institution code 5251 scores may not be more than five years old at time of application submission