Health and Physical Education
Our program M.Ed. in Health and Physical Education degree is for those who are pre-kindergarten through 12th grade health and physical educators.
This program will:
- Extend your content and pedagogical knowledge for improved professional practice.
- Develop leadership skills that will allow you to lead curriculum development, program administration and leadership roles at the local school level and in professional organizations at the state, regional and national level.
When applying to the Health & Physical Education, M.Ed. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommender on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission
submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended -- applicants for this program must hold an undergraduate degree in health and physical education with initial teaching certification in that subject
- Proof that you meet certification requirements in Health & Physical Education -- certification must have been earned after completing an undergraduate degree in health and physical education which led to initial certification in health and physical education