Masters in Business Administration
The MBA program’s fundamental purpose is to develop professional managers/leaders capable of making valuable contributions to the system of diversity and growth of their chosen organizations. The program’s primary geographic focus has been individuals located throughout the Albany, Georgia metropolitan area, Southwest Georgia and the Southeastern United States. With distance learning and other technological advances, such as online courses, the program reaches out to business professionals throughout the country and the world.
- Baccalaureate degree earned in any field from a regionally accredited college or university
- Submission of completed application for admission
- An official copy of academic transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation letters and recommendation forms that focus on the candidate’s potential success in graduate education
- A 1000 word statement of purpose. If English is not the applicant’s first language, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score is required and considered pursuant to the International Students.
*TOEFL – Must be submitted unless English is the native language. Minimum scores: 500 (Paper Based Test), 173 (Computer Based Test), 61 (Internet Based Test) 6.WES – (Evaluation of Foreign Educational Credentials) – Transcripts from institutions outside the United States must first be submitted to Word Education Services, Inc. for a course by course evaluation before being mailed to the Director of Admissions.