Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
ASU-Darton College of Health professions’ two-year Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) program prepares graduates to practice as laboratory technicians in hospitals, clinics, physicians' offices, and other health care facilities. Graduates are eligible for the national certifying exams. The MLT Program is offered in both a traditional classroom format and a combination of online and distance learning formats.
- Albany State University Admissions Application
- Applicants must have completed required Learning Support courses.
- Applicants must successfully complete the required prerequisite courses as published in the Program of Study curriculum guide.
- Applicants must have a minimum overall college GPA of 2.5. Preference in program participation may be given to students with the highest GPA.
- Students with two unsuccessful attempts in MLT program courses at ASU or any other institution are not eligible for admission to ASU MLT Program.
Note: Unsuccessful attempts include D’s, F’s, and course withdrawals.